BUG: Pieces of buildings disappear regularly, empty logs, no purge, no damage, nothing stolen [GAME BREAKING] Pt. II

**Game mode:**Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: North America

This is the promised followup to my previous thread.

I was out of town for a few days, and just logged in. A significant portion of my base is missing. The missing sections have expanded beyond the previously affected area.

As before, there is no record of these missing pieces in the event log. My purge meter, while it had reset about a week ago, hasn’t reset since I was last logged in. There was no damage to any surrounding piece. I lost no valuables. Well, aside from my temple to Derketo (twice!), and my trebuchet. Along with their inventories.

This area should be sealed. There used to be a roof.

I had built an upper section that contained the temple. All of that is gone now.

This is where the trebuchet used to be:

There are other reports of this behavior, and it is not limited to disappearing building pieces. Below are a sampling of these reports, with links.

The following via this forum:

The following via Reddit:

My friend had some stairs disappear today even with the decay timer up in the hundreds and no damage around it’s surroundings and nothing in the event log.

Yeah, it’s a common thing, i got things from chests or vaults to whole secondary bases disappear regularly with nothing in logs. Sadly, problem isn’t acknowledged by funcom because it can’t be 100% reproduced

So this is the second time I have had a base near the Black Galleon disappear. Just a thrall farming base, all t3. Was 4 days since I was there, come to find it completely gone foundations and all. Nothing in the event log except someone killed my dancer thrall.Why does this happen? If it was a raid then fine but nothing in the event log and I doubt they would have destroyed an empty Wheel and every single brick of my base. Any thoughts would be appreciated

I had an entire base in the Mounds of the Dead just vanish, some other clan built over where it was. Nothing in my log. I thought they were using the explosives glitch but I just witnessed one of their bases vanish with no one online. Has to be some land claim issue.

This just happened to me today. My main base where I logged out last is the one that disappeared. All my other bases were fine. Maybe due to the recent hotfix?

So, I’ve recently got back on to Conan Exiles and actually did pretty good. I’ve built a great base, got all kinds of geared up. Everything’s going well until one day. I get back on and all my stuff is missing. I’m not talking about someone broke in and took all my loot. It’s just the crazy thing is that no one has broken in everything is still intact. Just all my loot inside my chests and stations are all missing.

The following via Steam:

So I had a level 2 set temple at 1 base that was fine, but everytime I built a Tier 1 temple at another base it would be gone after the servers reset. After 3 missing temples, I built it again and immediately upgraded it to T2. It hasnt disappeared so far in 3 resets. So the bug seems to be restricted to the T1 temples.

I started playing for the first time in awhile and I noticed my crafting benches were gone but not the loot in them. Anyways I disabled the building deterioration setting in my game and one of my buildings just disappeared except for a couple of braizers and some thralls. It had my bed and some chests full of stuff I temporarily stashed there so I could rebuild the missing work benches.

Almost all my workbenches and storage have disappeared; basically nearly everything from inside my house (except for 2 cabinets and a table) have vanished, including attached thralls, wall decorations and braziers. I was online at the time, i went out the door, came back in and everything was gone, everything outside is still there. Given that I had just started to build tier 2 workshops I have lost a lot of mats and time.

this has also happened to me !!! very annoying i guess i can say bye to my stuff.

same here

I thas happened again, except this time everything bar 4 thralls have disappeared. A complete set of tier 2 crafting stations, most of which with tier 3 thralls, all the mats I had stored gone, again.
**** this game.

Two hours later I returned and only two stations were missing. Just a furnace and carpenter’s stand. The carpentry thrall I lost was only a T2, omg, my other carpenter’s station has a named thrall on it, I’m sooooooo glad that wasn’t missing.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build anything, anywhere
  2. Wait.
  3. What you have built will begin to disappear.
3 Likes

This is a thing!!! I suspect it it tied to Aquilonian blocks. All that disappeared on my base (check out my thread mentioned above) was Aquilonian, and a LOT went missing! I tested the jar exploit, it was not the culprit, as adjacent blocks had no damage. I am currently re-rebuilding the base. Please consult with us, come see the damage and see if you notice any patterns.

1 Like

there is one unlucky player in same server as me who have lost two bases out of no where right after the update. this is second time it happens. and both time after and update.i dont get it what this funcom is up to really people use their real time trying to enjoy the game and boom time wasted base gone and no one takes responsibility for the issue! and people lose items aswell out of no where and you get no respond why! the staff of this game have zero respect for their customers really. they just come up with fixes and updates that makes things worse than what is already! and some people come blindly and try to make you feel worse about what have happened.

1 Like

We also had that today, it was actually funny. An entire house (made of T1 sandstone, no Aquilonian stuff) and anything inside it disappeared, except a single wall and a dryer rack. It happened just after a restart… I heard other people complain of missing building parts too, so it seems the house isn’t the only one that disappeared for no apparent reason.

1 Like

my building after the update, official server. building was fine for days and poof half is gone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.