BUG: PvE-C Palace Destroyed (not by purge) [GAME BREAKING]

I have never had building pieces dissapearing, but I had same as you a while ago(1035 PVE-C), chests, stations, carpets, etc were gone on 1 side of the house, nothing in log, no purge, no collateral.

Tbh this will not be fixed soon, they will have to look at individual cases and that is not currently Funcom’s best domain. They did however take the first step by saying they are working on the event log so that these things appear in the log. I have already said it before, I’m very curious what the log will say in cases like this, but even when it only says ‘DB error’ at least you know why. Maybe, very maybe this will also help them to narrow it down and provide individual cases on their own testmachines.

2 Likes

I do hope they devote some attention to it, as it is a big issue for player retention. Part of attracting new players is keeping people playing, and if your stuff can just vanish, it makes one less inclined to invest in a game.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.