[Bug] Repairs on Crafting Stations with Thrall material bonuses

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [Oceania]

When using a crafting station to make repairs, there is a bug that only occurs if the repair is receiving a material reduction bonus from a slotted thrall AND you have less than the amount of materials required for repairing if you were not receiving the bonus.

E.g: I want to repair a high tier pick from broken state, this might cost 15 hardened steel normally (for example), but if i have a named blacksmith on this station, the reduced cost would be 7 hardened steel (since it seems to round down on 1/2’s).
However, if I only have 10 hardened steel available on this station, the system will register that I only have enough for 2/3 of a repair, and repair only that much - even if it still gives the material bonus after the fact.

Basically? Material bonus is being factored into the equations/functions/etc later than it should be.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Have a crafting station with a thrall,
  2. Have a broken item on the station, with enough to repair with material bonus, but not without
  3. Repair
  4. See it repair only as much as if there was no material bonus.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.