Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Mystic Realms

Bug Description:

Issue placing Gate Frames - When attempting to place a gate frame of any variant on a foundation or structure that is more than a partial foundation high (Ie, The foundation is raised above the ground using increase height, or a structure is 2+ foundation tall), regardless of the stability of the structure, or indeed the stability settings of the server, you are unable to place the gate frame and get the message “Missing Support Underneath The Gate”

Bug Reproduction:

I was building a Nemedian Castle with a drawbridge, which is dependant on the gate frame, then realised that I was unable to place it after building a 3 foundation wide bridge, the length required to snap the gate frame into place. Upon discovering that I couldn’t place it, I reported it to the server owner, then tested to see whether the same result would incur using Stonebrick building pieces on Singleplayer and Official Mode. The result was the same throughout the board, meaning it’s not to do with individual servers, but the game itself. Also; it is worth noting that this issue only began to occur after the recent patch update for Conan on Xbox, which likely had ‘fixes’ that interfere with the mechanics of placing the gate frames, every other player I’ve spoken to has experienced this issue too. Hopefully this information is helpful in getting the problem fixed soon.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.