Bug Report: Khitan Building Set Problems

Game mode: Online official & Single-player
Type of issue: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type ALL
Region: US

Khitan Doorframes are completely broken in that you can not place doors in them. Doors of any tier or type (including black ice at T3 Khitan Door) do not snap into the doorframe for placement.

Additionally, Khitan Fence foundations cannot be stacked on top of each other. (EDIT. Fence foundations of various types, appear unable to be placed on top of Khitan Fence Foundations.–Maybe they’re missing their sockets?)

The only current work around is to build in another T3 (EXPENSIVE) or T1 Set and then convert the building to Khitan.

Could you guys please do a quick check on all the Khitan building pieces and their sockets? I’ve noticed a lot of jankiness in general with the kit.

To reproduce this issue, simply go in any game mode and attempt to build with the Khitan kit using Fence foundations for walls, and using Khitan Doorframs to–try–to place doors in.

I love the Khitan set and have chosen it as my building theme, so it’s a real bummer that the past couple patches have made these issues annoying enough that I need to report it.

2 Likes

Hi @The7thCrest and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Our team has been informed about this issue and they are currently looking into it.

There is an other previous post about that issue.
Like i said there, i tried to replicate this issue, build a full khitan base without isssue with the doors or frames.

Tested with different db for now, singleplayer, no mods. Base was built after 2.4 patch.

That’s super interesting… cuz It’s clearly happening for me on Official PvP servers. Wonder what causes the discrepancy :astonished:

1 Like