Bug taming animal

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of PS4 or 5 you’re using ]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Online private server - PVE

1. I put animal and food in enclosure
  2. Nothing appears in the line Awaiting production
  3. I cant have the animals babies grown up

What is the solution to fix this problem
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Which type of animal are you trying to tame, and which type of food are you using?

Also you have stated that you are playing on a private server, do you know if the server settings have been altered at all?

1 Like

Hi,
I am on a private server. Same problem with stable or enclosure for animal.
We put babies animals such as ostrich with upland berries or foal with vegetable fibres
and nothing appears in Awaiting production. I tryed different times of production in enclosures but always same, nothing appears in Awaiting production.
I stopped and restarted server, always same.

2 Likes

Check your server settings under pet taming default would be 1.0 that also governs times for thralls. I have reduced the time on my server to make it quicker. You might also try actually hitting the start button when installing pets there may have been a change with new pens
And welcome to the Forum

1 Like

Is wheel of pain working properly?

1 Like

Well you appear to be doing everything correctly. As Sestus suggests it might be down to a conflict of server settings. Also it would be good to know if the wheel of pain is working.

I have previously seen players have issues with animal taming when other server settings multipliers are changed. Even if they seem to be unrelated to the animal taming process.

As you stated you have the ability to restart the server, I assume you are the admin. My advice would be to return your server settings to default. If the taming then works, you can return your modified settings one-by-one until you find the conflict.

1 Like

Thank you for reply. I will check and come back

It seemed but i will check again

Thanks for reply. I will look and try. I will let you know.

2 Likes

Someone had a issue last week not being able to knock out thralls could not get find the issue he @LordKAA recommended reset everything back to default and carefully tweaked settings. Have had a Exiles server since 2018 there is some settings on Gportal site you can not find ingame and some ingame settings you adjust changes after daily restart. Hopefully some of this will help.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you everybody. I finally fixed the problem by increasing time in wheel of pain
Best regards

2 Likes

Awesome, have fun!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.