Bugged land landclaim

Hey @Hobgobblin247,

Try to flag a post if you think they are breaking the rules and be sure to refer them to the Community Guidelines if you are able to point at the rule.

I will point out this is against the Community Guidelines, as you are reporting an issue which should not be filed through the forums.

You are able to report the exploit/cheat -not the player!- to the appropriate place listed here: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Useful_links#Issues
These measures are faster for the developers and reporting players explicitly may cause disputes here.

Be sure to include any of the following details if you know them (if these input fields are not already provided):

• where (Platform, region, game mode(, server type, server number and name), location)
  • how (items, combo or other actions (and in case of undermeshing, nearby suspicious things like blocks sticking out of the ground)) and
  • when (time and date (and if possible any event log entries))

Regarding the land claim, I am not very well known with its mechanics, so I would not know whether this is a bug. I have heard this concern here before however.