Bugs and Suggestions do NOT BELONG in the General Forum, post them elsewhere

, ,

Just like it says on the tin. The General Discussion forum has become an absolute cesspit lately and I’m not the only one getting really annoyed by it. I work sometimes 60 hours in the span of four days with my job and have no time to play, so I’ll whip up the forums on my breaks to get my conan fix and this is all I see:

GAME HAS BUG? WHY BUG? FUNCOM FIX BUG! ME WANT REFUND! UNGA BUNGA

ME WEAPON NO GOOD? ME SMASH! BUFF WEAPON! CHANGE GAME FEATURE! ME MAD! UNGA BUNGA!

This, spread across 300 nearly identical threads. Brings back flashbacks of when I used to work customer service many many years ago and I’m reminded of how alien most people can be. I don’t know if it’s stupidity or what, but there are THREE (3!!!) bug report forums for the separate platforms and a DEDICATED SUGGESTIONS FORUM.

tl;dr Stop clogging up the general board so the rest of us can talk about the actual game please. As for the people not making threads like that, stop responding to them unless all you’re saying is “take it away”, bumping misplaced threads is bad for board health.

2 Likes

This should be in the suggestions forum.

4 Likes

Cheeky, but it’s a suggestion for the posters, not the forum.

1 Like

UNGA BUNGA! UNGA BUNGA! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe if the game actually worked as advertised, this wouldn’t be a problem but that’s not the case. These people sold an incomplete game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.