Bugs noted from latest update

A few issues I have noted since the latest update.

1. I cannot craft the battle pass armor or any DLC armor. Pictish, Turanian etc. I also cannot craft any of the Battle pass placeable’s.
  2. When moving work benches, they return to their original position after a game reset, every time.
  3. When building and placing foundations or ceiling tiles, every now and then it will remove the adjacent wall as you place the tile. Making it very frustrating when you have looters outside.

Please fix Battle pass and dlc crafting

1 Like

[quote=“GamingSlade, post:1, topic:206068, full:true”].
3. When building and placing foundations or ceiling tiles, every now and then it will remove the adjacent wall as you place the tile. Making it very frustrating when you have looters outside.

Please fix Battle pass and dlc crafting
[/quote]

I’ve run into this one, quite a lot. But it’s not just a wall that vanishes. It’s entire sections of foundations. It’s a whole section ceilings.

I would be at one side of my base, and poof, a huge chunk of my base poofed away. I was building stairs about 50 blocks away and poof, I lost a forge, foundations, and random assortments of ceilings - and they’re not even connected to one another.

4 Likes

Hello there everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to report this to us.

Regarding the situation, does this happen every time you try to craft, or is it completely random? Does it happen with all foundations, tiles, or just ones from the DLC? When trying to craft placeables, does it display an error message or does it simply fail to display the content?

Also if possible, could you let me know if the same happens on official servers? If so, which server number was this tested on?

Alternatively, if you could provide us with a video of this occurrence, please do so and we’ll go ahead and report this situation.

2 Likes

Video of this happening would take some time because it’s not an every time occurrence. It’s random.

The first occurrence of it happening I was using normal sandstone foundations, and sandstone wedge foundations.

The usual building blocks I use while it happens is stormglass. I am not sure what other people use.

When trying to do placeables it happens also, just random. But primarily from when using building pieces. No error message from what I’ve seen

1 Like

I will build a bit this evening and record it. It’s with Stormglass and arena. Haven’t built in any thing else yet since update.

It’s on every dlc item and battle pass item. I cannot craft any of it. I will record that this evening and share

I play private servers as I work 14 hour days so don’t have time to play official crafting and harvesting atm.

Hi there.

Here are two links for videos made. It was easier for me to up load on the current format I have. Please watch and see what I mean about not been able to craft DLC, and Battle pass items

all battle pass items ive only been able to spawn via an admin for me