Bugs Official Server PVE

constantly the triboc disappears even though she should have a shelf life of 336 days and I am online every day and also with her now she is gone again with everything stored in it was stones etc ??? In this game there are so many bugs conan exiles rescued funcom from bankruptcy and what do you do a f-u-c-k-i-n-g body disappear in the ground stuff disappear and and and.
my rating at steam for this game is that I advise others from the purchase reason lacks interest laziness and just greed the developer or wiso are your dlc all the same look different parts and so but in principle everything is the same.
is probably time one or the other computer magazine and internet side to point out what is going on here veventuell you take yes then the finger out of the â– â– â–  if the water is up to the neck

ständig verschwindet die triboc obwohl sie eine haltbarkeit von angezeigt 336 tagen haben sollte und ich jeden tag online bin und auch bei ihr stehe nun ist sie wieder weg mit allem was darin gelagert war steine usw ??? in diesem spiel gibt es so viele bugs conan exiles rettete funcom vor der pleite und was tut ihr einen scheiß körper verschwinden im boden sachen verschwinden und und und.
meine bewertung bei steam fĂĽr dieses spiel ist das ich anderen vom kauf abrate grund mangelndes interesse faulheit und einfach nur geldgier des entwicklers oder wiso sind eure dlc alle gleich anderes aussehen der einzelnen teile und so aber im prinzip ist alles das selbe.
wird wohl zeit das eine oder andere computer magazin und internet seite darauf hin zu weisen was hier los ist veventuell nehmt ihr ja dann den finger aus dem â– â– â– â– â–  wenn euch das wasser bis zum hals steht

eine stinke saure spielerin

Hey @Taara

We’re sorry you’re experiencing these issues, and we apologize for the inconveniences. However, the way in which your feedback is worded is non-constructive and unsettling, so I would like to ask you to please provide your feedback again in a constructive way.
What is specifically the issue you’re experiencing? Decay timers showing the wrong values, leading to a loss of items?

At a guess, it’s a report on how Trebuchets disappear randomly, even though they’re placed on structures that are not decaying, and not because of usage either - like it has a hidden internal timer, or something.

But I could be misunderstanding the “triboc” part.

The rest is not relevant to the bug report and just makes it easy to dismiss the whole thing, which would be a pity because the bug is real, I’ve experienced it myself.

1 Like

Could you provide more information then about this bug, which could be relevant for me to send to our team?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.