Some time ago I was unable to finish my pyramid building, because the ramp corners could not be placed without a floor underneath them. After Blood and Sand I was surprised that this was changed and I was finally able to finish the construction. However just today, I traveled between biomes and upon returning noticed the corners collapsed again and I am not able to place them again. I restarted the game and the sockets were working once again.
Could anything be done to make the sockets for Corner Ramp always work when placed between two solid ramp tiles? Building pyramids is otherwise impossible without a perfectly flat ground (to make foundations barely visible), or raising the whole construction level above ground with foundations which would not look very good.
- Build two lines of foundations on X and Y axis, meeting with a shared corner
- Build two lines or ramps, metting with a Ramp Corner tile
- Now build a line of ramps below the current one, reaching into the ground
- Try to place a Ramp Corner
- Try traveling between biomes. Relog. Log a few days later. See if the ramp stays or collapses.