Building collapsing?

so i loaded up the game just now to find some of my walls had been destroyed (im on PvE) at first i thought a bit strange wasn’t due a purge today may have been somebody close by got a purge but upon checking my event log and seeing a sand reaper had destroyed my stuff before purge time i got rather confused and i have no idea how this has happened so i turn to you community anybody else experienced this and can help me understand why it happened ? picture for reference

That certainly does look like someone else’s purge attacked your building.
I’ve had exactly the same thing happen to me weeks ago (also sand reapers by coincidence.) This occurred to me within the purge window for the server.
So I suggest that you reply with the server number and ask Ignasis to confirm what Timezone that server is linked to so you can check if it’s the same as your timezone or different OR if there is a problem with the server. Get his attention by using @then his name like this @Oblivious

1 Like

It’s a known issue that the Purge will target neighbors buildings rather then the primary target. Outside of that, I am sure Funcom is looking into possible solutions to resolve the matter. But until then, just kind of one of those things you have to be extra prepared for.

2 Likes

It’s an issue ? Because I always supposed to be intended :thinking:

I’d like the idea of this being an element forcing clans to cooperate… or just adding some spice in their wars for territory :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As far as I know. I personally see it as an interesting wrinkle myself, so long as the Purge won’t always target the neighbor. But probably less high of a priority then some other more pressing items, in my opinion, but still a bug (again, as far as I know).

2 Likes

The spice must flow.

Sorry, just getting ahead or ourselves :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.