Building in the black keep

hi iv seen a fue other people build in the black keep and I was wondering if its bannable
thanks

“At” the Black Keep? Or “In” The Black Keep?

Around it, is build-able in several spots. If there building inside it, (dungeon) thats a no no.

in the dungon if I build I will get ban

You should not be able to, (outside I think a bed?) If your taking over one of towers, thats not part of door to dungeon, not much to stop you, outside a Purge.

In general, long as your not blocking paths and journal stuff. Or dungeons off. Your kinda free to build.

If your in singleplayer, do what ever.

The rules… are kinda grey area. Its a Jerk move to do something, and a good chunk of community dislikes it, there isnt a rule for it. (blocking resources, or building a wall across map)

There is an actual exploit that allows people to build right in the dungeon. I´m not sure, but If I did understand it right, you start that via undermeshing from the outside. It is well documented in the youtube channel of a guy ( … ) (he claims that he already told the funcom team a week before posting the video).

So this is clearly an exploit and therefore should be bannable, same thing like undermesh bases. It is the same problem …

I don´t know what the ressource of that info is actually, but I want to believe it might be true, and if it is the case, @Raskhaul will be my new prophet!

Happened on 1931. An undermesh clan built into the Black Keep with stacked fence foundations. As a result you have about a 50/50 chance of being trapped when spawning in (depending on where you exactly spawn in). Funcom has been notified…

1 Like

I have recently had it out with funcom giving them plenty of evidence about wall jumping building beyond and undermeshing that a clan on our server id doing. funcom says they do not ban for any of it so there you go all you cheaters out there have fun

1 Like

this I think is BS btw if they banned everyone caught server pop wouldnt be killed off by cheating unraidable clan more would play and toxic players would be removed

and the coders could get their chains off for a while and relax

I can understand your frustration @Shadowkat2120. PVP is more than often a frustrating experience in its self, but if people are cheating and therefore taking their unfair advantage over legit players, we get taken the only possibility to fight back out of our hands.

Unfortunally, those pathetic little morons have always been there and always will. Bans and destroyed bases will not stop them, because their dicks will still stay small. And if you take into account how many hours of work it would take for the team to investigate all cases, you will see that the playerbase is better of by funcom fixing the actual possibilities to undermesh / exploit.

This takes some time and patience of course, but in the long run it´s the better alternative. There are already a lot of places where the terrain has been patched to avoid undermeshing in certain areas, so we can see that action is taken. Be faithful!

I know very toxic clan indeed

That would sound understandable in 2018, but we are in 2020… so the card of “it takes some time and patience” burn out a long time ago. :wink:

I’m pissed off to move to a new servers with healthy amount of people and seen them dying in couple of months because of game issues.

Last example was login issues. We moved to a server with 40/40 population over the PvP time and now it’s barely 4-6/40, because players being pissed off to wait for hours to login at half empty server.

I love that game, but it’s a BS to tell me “be patient, we need time, we need money”.
Sorry - but this is a big, big BS.

It’s almost 2nd year of being officially released game. We saw tons of DLCs, but not a long waiting fixes to a well known issues.

How stupid you should be to understand that you need a stable playerbase of long term players, in order to attract a new ones, and to continue to not take any measures of fixing an issues that killing it?

Need a bit more time? How much - another 2-4-5 years?

Blocked every entrance to the black keep to get silent legion 3581 :neutral_face:

Oh 3581 PS4 Server

1 Like

Hey there,

Dungeons are no-build zones. This zone may also extend outside of the dungeon. The players are likely undermeshing.

Don’t accuse players on the forums itself, please. It is against the Community Guidelines to do so.
See this wiki page on how to report issues.

If this comment answers your question, you can click the :white_check_mark: Resolve button below it to mark the thread as solved.

For moderators: Are we aloud to build in the black keep? is a duplicate of this thread.

Yeah and they will have the crash bug fixed before the undermeshing and wall jumping is fixed ban the IP so nobody from that xbox can connect to official servers I know they dont have time to investigate them all in a timely manner but they could get some DM hired for each server or a cluster of servers 10-20 servers per dm and that would help

Exploits are high priority issues and will continue being worked on in future patches.(1) As mentioned, PC Patch (10.03.2020) - Update 39 Followers I: Followers Management System, AI fixes and more! implemented another anti-undermeshing method. Keep in mind, undermeshing consists of multiple issues, and as such is hard to fix.

IP banning will not stop them from joining servers or undermeshing. Fixing the exploit itself helps to prevent the issue from happening.

For the reason why they can’t do this, see “Harassment and Griefing” on the page I linked.

1 Like