Building issues after test live patch 8/24/18 Triangles no longer support upper structures

Are the pillars standing over matching pieces? From the screenshot is looks like you have some of them attached to square foundations below, that are supporting a triangle foundation above… i.e. the pattern of pieces of the lower floor is the same as the tower above?

Can you show a screenshot of the repair hammer popup showing the stability on the pillars and a close up of where they are attached below and above? If it is not too much bother ofc.

From my personal experience, support only transfers when the pillar is attached or placed in the right “sockets” on the piece below… and not any other position, even if they are in proper contact and/or looks like it should work.

This is a long standing issue… I had the same problem with stairs that let you attach a pillar to their edges/extremes and that attaches to the foundation edge below, but it only works (as in, transfers support) until server restart.

I reported it a long time ago in other thread [1] but seems it is either intended or not important enough.

[1] -> [BUG?] Pillars on foundation junctions built to support stairs seem to not be transferring stability upwards

1 Like