Building Overhaul Discussion

I think probably the best way to eliminate my foreseen problem is if Funcom were to still allow building items to be pulled out of the UI and placed on the main hotbar. Such that when you press your hotkey 1-8, it just puts your chosen build item in the new “Selected Item Box” UI element. Allows you to get much quicker swapping to preferred building items, while keeping all the benefits of the new Overhaul decisions.

i hope that you can still put the most relevant building pieces you want at the moment in the hotbar
otherwise i doubt this change will be for the better…

Exactly what I’m asking for, which it appears currently is not planned.

I’m curious how the pick up building piece command was translated in 3.0. Now that we don’t pre-build pieces and placeables, but rather materials are automatically taken from our inventory, do we get 100% of the materials back? Does this system apply to crafting stations, bedrolls and the like?

1 Like

Those are good questions. Also important is what happens to everyone’s stockpile of built stuff already sitting in chests or inventory?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.