Building/Placement Errors Since Update

Game mode: Official Server #1747
Type of issue: Bug?
Server type: PVE
Region: America

Ever since the last patch update, intermittently I can no longer replace/remove/add build pieces or other objects. Just to note I am relatively close to Sepermeru. Right to the point where it will no longer let you build due to being close to the city.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Remove previous placed wall or object
  2. Try to add/upgrade wall or object
  3. Get one of two errors, “Failed to place building”, or “Overlapped with another object”.
  4. Defeat :frowning:

Sepermeru has expanded a bit after the latest update. It could be the reason, however I have a base on the border as well and I haven’t noticed the issue. What is the exact location of yours?

B7, top right on the plateau.

seems that a similar issue popped up on ps4, might be related

At least it’s not just me then. I would really hate having to move to another location as we have a pretty large base there that’s taken about a month or so to build. I can’t even put doors back on doorways once removed. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. :confused:

After further looking into this it seems like it may be an issue with the Turanian DLC build set. I cannot place anything on the foundations of it anymore.

UPDATE: Turns out the issue was with a double bed. Never had an issue with it before, but for some reason since the update it was taking up more blocks?

I have simmler issue cant place certain ceiling tiles. I’m to the left of westwatch keep. Made a tree house. Right now I have only used sandstone building materials. I haven’t placed beds yet when it started. They need to fix this.

im having this problem on the server I run now my clans are having building errors pop up and many other bugs since the last patch funcom need to fix these issue before they lose lots of more people

Something I noticed with some of the DLC building pieces is that if you destroy a building piece you might not be able to replace it right away, if you place something else in a different location and then go back to what you were working on it usually works. At least that’s what I have had to do. If that made any sense, I’m really tired so…lol.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.