Buildings in textures on Official server #1094 PvP

Hello, Funcom! I have a problem on Official server #1094 PvP. Here we have a clan named Get Out (was 100), who placed all theirs buildings in textures. They spend all their time in textures. Yesterday I was shot from inside of textures, and I couldn’t shoot him because the outside of the arrow breaks against the texture, and i just couldn`t see him. This guys play unfair, and no one can get them in textures.
I hope that one of your admins join to our server and check their bases in textures (I can give to you all proofs, screenshots and locations, but cant do it here because of site rules).
We already written to the Exploit Hunters and ask them for help, and right now we’re trying to find admins on g-portal.
Clan Get Out did the same on Official server #1111,1200. And players from this servers also asked for help. They made a video for You Tube, and showed base in texture, and the profile of players belonging to this clan. (Video named CONAN EXILES,Server PVP 1200 Official (Player make undermesh base)).
And all nicknames of players (after nickname in Steam) in Get Out: Leksa (Targaryen), Ammor (Ammor), PreF (PreF), Murano (Murano), Pepla (123), Mark Dyson (Dyson), Samara (МРАЗОТА), Mafio (Mafio), MAD (MAD), KOPTEC (KOPTEC).
So, i really hope you will not ignore this problem.

2 Likes

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083002466/
same guy

TeleportPlayer -128514.546875 227763.578125 -11519.733398

revision (#191265/23132)

3 Likes

Not my screen

3 Likes

Btw, its second post here about that trash. And still nothing. Nothing from forum, nothing from Exploit Hunters. Funcom, if u are released ur game, u need to help ur players with glitchers and exploiters. Its the way of good developers. Will be great, if u react THIS time, cuz if not - it will be a shame on you.

2 Likes

Get Out (was 100) are not hiding the fact that they’re using undermash. This clan feeling free with bases in textures. Probably they get inside of textures by totem or chair.

2 Likes

Hey there,

To report other players or clans DM either @Hugo or @Ignasi as doing so in the forums goes against our community guidelines.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

If you have Problems with Griefing and Herrasment here you found the latest Information from Funcom.

and a replay from a Member from the Community Support

1 Like