Buildings wont load in and mobs rubberband all over the place

Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue:**Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict 1039
Region: EU

Buildings wont load in and mobs rubberband all over the place

After the last patch my base takes about 10 minutes to load in(its not a big base). And all mobs rubberband all over the screen for me. Running sometimes wont drain stanima sometimes it does. I tried reinstalling the client and removed all mods my ping to the server is about 30-65.

Have you tried (temporarily) disabling your firewall and/or antivirus? The patch may have dinged something those programs deemed “iffy” erroneously and created a chokepoint. Also–sounds stupid but isn’t–when was the last time you rebooted your PC?

1 Like

Hello @Boraq, welcome to the community!

We’ve just looked into the server’s statistics and it’s reportedly running without any issue, could you please try other servers to see if the issue persists?

Have you tested your connection through other games or services to ensure that it’s stable?

1 Like

Hi
I tried disabling firewall and antivirus software, didnt help. PC rebooted. Other games work just fine. But i did try running conan using a VPN and that fixed the problem(while running it with a VPN) so i guess something is wrong on the route to gportals servers. Is there anyway to diagnose this on my end?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.