Bullism on Brc raid finder

Not really sure what you mean with that, yeah I was in RF, lots of times already, and that’s why from my point of view the kick funcion is working very well.

And also:

There is another way to get T3 / T4 relics and AA EXP → real raids and dungeons. These mythical instances that most people don’t even know of because they farm RF 24/7.

2 Likes

I do not agree with your ideas, they are very individualistic, I think there should be more democracy here, because you do not give us the option to vote. and once a week? I do not think it’s right

1 Like

totally agree…

i agree with Ana

People having fun wiping and failing and ruining everyone else’s nice time can’t have that kind of fun for long anymore? Not many doing the right thing is getting kicked…

I agree with you but this is not what is happening

1 Like

I’m getting a lot of pm because of what’s happening with the “vote to kick”. and I’m willing to get the game better, and I will not stop until something is done. 30 minutes for those who have a time to have fun is very

1 Like

More democratic? What do you think the vote kick is? A democratic vote, you get kicked if the majority of the raid thinks you need to be removed. Even here on the forums the majority agrees that the vote kick option should stay.

I think by now you do not understand, what I’m saying, this vote to kick is out of control, if you die it’s capable of being kicked.

No, never saw that. Thats blatant exaggeration. Never did I see a player getting kicked for simply dying.

Some of those kicks probably do go through but in the rfs I did unless someone was afk outside the room or wiping the raid due to miasma or blood draw the vote didn’t get past 10

There is not much left for this to happen, I only play rf in this game. I do not do anything more than 50 times a day, because people hate me. so I see a lot of kick for banal reasons for a kick and take 30 minutes of ban

if everyone thought like the three of us … yes it would be the best tool made in this game, but you forgot that people who play are not so tolerant.

Force Yeah, I saw this happen but we did not let it happen.

today I was with a gm talking and I got kicked, you know why? simple because I was with a GM and could not attack. but okay it’s correct

Seriously how hard is it to leave the raidfinder, talk to the gm, sign up again afterwards, most gms tell you to go to a safe location, which wouldnt be inside the RF anyway. Standing still trough a RF talking to a GM is still leeching in my eyes, 100%.

This.
You do not know what to do? Ask. In rf, befor you even sign up for a rf, after you got kicked…whenever, but just ask someone what to do, and what to avoid.
You have to go afk for a or some minutes? Just write in the raidchat. You can even write it in your own language, most of the time there is some who will even translate. Not that “Need afk sorry”, or “afk back in X” is that hard.

1 Like

no problem I do not care about this, the subject here is another and should be resolved as soon as possible

if it were the afks it would be very good, but it is not

Every RF I go to I ask during the brothers fight if everyone knows what blood draw and miasma are. If someone doesn’t know I would be happy to explain them.

if they don’t ask, then its their own fault for not caring enough to not mess up 23 other people

And, yes, I will help out newbies who don’t know the fights. And I don’t autovote yes on kicks…I have to see some reason to agree with it.

We have a lot less afking though

And I think it should take two blood draw mess-ups to consider a kick. Even Anoobiums can mess up

3 Likes