Buy to next perk doesn't work anymore?

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug or Misc
Server type: n/a
Region: n/a

According to some old patch notes there should be a Buy to Next perk button in the Attrobutes screen… and it’s not there, and also, the BuyUpToNextPerk binding in Input.ini seems to be being ignored.

I’m trying to get back to my main game where my character has lots of attr points to spec and the “buy to next perk” function isn’t working… it’s very tedious to respect points without this function.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

There are several bugs:

1. First one is there’s no Buy To Next Perk binding in the bindings section. Open the Settings -> Bindings, and look for Buy To Next Perk shortcut… it isn’t there.

2. Second one is that if you go to your Input.ini and apply a binding by editing the file by hand, like this:

ActionMappings=(ActionName="BuyUpToNextPerk",Key=Right,bShift=False,bCtrl=True,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
    Game seems to not register that binding and the function doesn’t work in-game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.