Can I Gift a Bundle to an existing player?

I am the holder of a Grand Master bundle. Can I gift the New bundle to another player without effecting my status?

As far as I know there is currently no way to gift bundles, game time or store item to other players through Funcom.

The only suggestion I can think of is to send funds directly through Paypal so the person can buy the bundle themselves. Standard Disclaimer: Only do this if you know the other person well and have discussed it in advance.

Steam allows to ‘purchase as a gift’ DLCs.
Via Funcom client? Guess no. :woman_shrugging:

Gifting for paid patron time or special bundles is not supported by our account system at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

For other DLC packages available from the Steam store, Steam’s gifting policies apply. Your friend will need to play SWL through Steam in order to redeem any DLC they receive in that way.

Do you mean we aren’t supposed to be able to gift them through Steam? Because I tried to add it in my cart, and it offered me ‘purchase as a gift’ button which seemed working fine. I didn’t finished all steps, only first few but I suppose it should stop me way earlier? I don’t have neither friends nor money to check how it works. :no_mouth:

No, I’m sorry for the confusion. Steam’s gifting policies apply to products you can purchase from Steam’s store - our system (Funcom’s) does not support gifting, so you can’t submit a purchase in-game or through our account management system for another person.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.