Can’t join servers on PS4

Wasn’t sure what part of the forums to leave this under, but here goes… basically every time i go to the PVP server list it tells me I’m not signed into PlayStation network, but the main problem with that is that I definitely am because I tried resetting my WiFi and PlayStation multiple times each and nothing changed what so ever, I then tried messing with the WiFi settings on my PlayStation and turned it off and on only to get the same result, not to mention I tested my connection multiple times just for it to tell me everything was working fine, I then came to the conclusion that it has to somehow be Conan and not me, a friend told me it happened to him and if I tried loading into the PVE server list then used the filters to switch over I might get it to work but that didn’t make any difference, the one time my server popped up i joined and it said login failed and then it just said that I was signed out of PlayStation network again, I thought that it could be just an influx of players due to it being free but that just can’t be the case because it’s been free for nearly 2 weeks, I did see my server pop up for a split second, and all my friends are getting in just fine today, so I really don’t have any possible explanation, and this is really not good timing considering my clan is about to be raided, so please god Funcom just fix your game so I can actually try and enjoy it for a change (not that I don’t like the game it’s just not playable sometimes due to game breaking glitches such as this)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Official servers connectivity issues - Feedback thread

Hey there,

Please report (Official) server issues in the appropriate place: Useful links - Official Conan Exiles Wiki

See also:

Please use the thread dedicated to this issue.
Thanks.

Server 3607 was basically the only one that wouldn’t be a laggy mess and now it’s gone

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.