Can’t make Legendary armor patch kits at Tinkers Bench after Hotfix 2.1.1

official server 6157

using the durability armorer , in tinkers bench does not allow the building of the legendary armor repair kits (got somhow removed as it was working as intended) the legendary repair kits (weapons) does pop with the use of the durability blacksmith.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

It’s Tinkers bench. as far as I know the new T3 never had Leg rep kits in the “normal” bench.
You need 2 Tinker benches, if you don’t like too swap thralls around.

duh, meant tinkers bench ( i did a copyu of someone else tittle and forgot to remove it) fixing the title

Having same issue , official 1523.

Yesterday it worked:

1. Build tinker bench
  2. Added t4 thrall (Fia)
  3. Legendary armor kit popped in menu

After update: repeat 1&2 above.
3. No menu popped.
4. Tried T4 thrall that used to make legendary ( Rakh Iron teeth).
5. No menus pop. No apparent change in materials requirements, no obvious change of any kind.

I’m probably missing something obvious, but there’s a lot to absorb all at one and the guides are (understandably) lacking in new info so far. @Community

with the added problem that flawless armors cant be repaired without kits.

@Community for visibility.

Same finally got a t4 armorer after two months of surges and no legend armor ?

unrelated, but what surge did you got hte armorer from? north east?

Also got the same problem. Used to be Tempersmith + Tinker’s Table was all you needed for Legendary Armor Kits. Now the option is gone.

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private ) isle of siptah]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: | PvE-Conflict |
Region: [eu

[t4 armourer doesn’t make legendary armour repair kits in tinkers bench]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Hey there,

Please keep an eye on this thread:

When posting a bug report, be sure to check if there are existing threads on the issue. You can post a comment in such a thread instead.

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE-Conflict
Region: [EU]

New Tier 4 Armorer Thrall does not allow crafting legendary armor repair kits.
There is no such problem with a New Tier 4 Blacksmith, weapon legendary repair kits available.

1 Like

Hey there,

Please keep an eye on this thread:

When posting a bug report, be sure to check if there are existing threads on the issue. If possible, you can post a comment in such a thread instead.

Hello everyone,

Legendary repair kits should now be crafted by T4 durability Blacksmiths.
If that is not the case, please let us know so we can relay it to the team.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Dana, just to clarify this thread is about legendary armor kits which are crafted by T4 durability armorers. They were removed with the latest hotfix which as I understand was not intended.

P.S. … and to confirm, neither T4 durability armorers nor blacksmiths can craft them.

2 Likes

HI @Narelle
Thank you for the confirmation. We’ve sent this over to our team so they can look into it further.

3 Likes

i think so, i didn’t start it so im not entire sure, but we got black dragon fighter/archer thralls if that helps with the faction.

Also heres a pic of the thrall we got also shows no legend armor patch kits option on the tinkers table.

That’s the Army of Aquilonia sub-faction. But it doesn’t really matter, because from SP testing I can confirm that 4 other temperwrights I tried did not have the recipe anymore either.

Unfortunately this fix was not included in the hotfix 2.1.2

issue stil persist after latest hotfix

So… they fix the kit durability appliers for weapons/armour but didn’t bother to repair them to see if …i mean…i…i…ummm…

If anything demonstrates loud and clear the development team do not test their own work per hotfix… this is by far the most standout example.