Can we get fast food restaurants in conan exiles

Yuup Rr.I.P. Andre the Giant who would drink a couple of kegs of beer a day. As well as Wilt Chamberlin a fellow Kansas University alumni. I had met both prior to their passing when I was a teenager and they were both nice people.

1 Like

Sure , Shaleback burger for you? With a side of gruel?

1 Like

There is already Bug-Kebap
 :sweat_smile: :ok_hand: :bug:

3 Likes

@Talyna
My favorite was the mystery meat soup :wink:.

2 Likes

As most ‘food’ in Conan Exiles is usually via cutting from a victim who has others of its kind nearby, All food is fast - I know I have to regularly run real fast after grabbing a bite to eat (especially when something else has me on their fast-food menu) :wink:

3 Likes

Not a restaurant, but a tavern/inn thingy.
You can just sit (you can already sit in this game on chairs, so check), and have a drinking/eating animation, while dancers in the background entertain you (you get entertained buff), and would have the same healing ratio as in the healing cloud from the healing arrows (without the cloud of course) for like
 some coins.

2 Likes

That sounds lovely - except for the thugs, low-levels and bandits skulking about outside the tavern, sniffing scorpion venom, wearing ill-fitting, mismatched armour and sporting arcane tatts, just waiting for the unwary

3 Likes

Yeeees. Let’s expand on this

The tavern master should sell the civilized plate
the poor mans plate
and the barbarians plate.

The civilized plate should cost 20 silver pieces.
Your toon will have a delicated 1st plate, a salad plate and a glass of wine on the table. The table will have a candlestick with 3 candles and your toon will use fork and knife eating with the mouth closed, looking at the dancers and polite clapping here from times to times. The table will be back but with enough clarity on the dance floor.

Buffs aglity and authority

The poor mans plate will cost 5 silver coins. Your toon will have a soup, a piece of bread and a cup of ale! The table will have just a melted candle. Your toon will use the spoon. The table will be hidden in a corner without good visibility on dancers.

Buffs expertise(+encumbrance) and grit

Barbarian food will cost 20 gold coins. Conan will sit in this table too in a table full of everything. No forks or knives will be used, your toon will use the hands to eat everything like Ovelix and cheer on the dancers with loud ways. Of course the table will be the closest possible to the dancers. First table as we say in my country!

Buffs strength and vitality

Make me happy spending my gold, please :blush:.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the new ‘Yog burger’ made with the special stuff

Yours for only a billion Crom-coins!

1 Like

You have to have some use for those unwanted T1 ‘followers’

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.