Can we have partners/husbands/wives?

I’m not sure if this is true but I heard the Museum was supposed to be Funcom’s answer to the long-held player request for instanced apartments.

Yes and no, likewise I can’t remember where I heard this but I think it was a situation of “this is housing, for now. Might be something more in the far future.” Granted, that is as non-committal as they come.

I thought we played games to have fun…I kid. Find someone you like and go for it.

But what if that spouse will give you additional damage/healing as in mission? :smirk:

I hear u… :yum:

3 Likes

When my “Pen and Paper”- days told me one thing:

If you can imagine it, it is possible. (As long as it doesn´t contradicts the rules)

What i want to say with that:

Use your imagination and improvise. When it comes to RP, fantasy is more important than ingame-mechanics, even if they would be “nice to have”. (Even if I´m not actively rp-ing in SWL, I still prefer Pen and Paper. ^^).

1 Like

My character’s wife has an extra 20+ k HP with a 10x hate mod to stand between her and anything that might care to attack her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are different kind of RPs, aren’t there? Lot’s of people enjoy their marriages with NPCs in games like Dragon Age or Skyrim or others of that kind. It’s just MMO and it would be super weird to marry the same NPC when all pretenders are in the same instance.
And, main thing, @withoutscratch, no one would make you marry anyone, I’m more or less sure. :smirk:

You know, given the type of game this is I don’t think it fits the game for our characters to have a romance and relationship. Characters like ours are ducked from page one, as our favourite author would say, and are not permitted happiness. If we were to wed, Blofeld would shoot our loved ones in a drive by on our way to the honeymoon. Roll credits.

1 Like

Or the loved one in question would try to eat your eyeballs since they’re going to turn into a monster.

3 Likes

Clothing is in so we should get relationships ?
Play the Sims.

I completely loathe this idea, it wouldn’t work because of the factions and overall it’s cheesy considering the horror nature of the game (just like Newgartha).

idk, that sounds pretty much exactly like marriage…

2 Likes