Can we please at least get a patch note of what each patch is? is that hard FC?

U r right. I just got upset yesterday. My game crashed cause of this update. Server was down for over half an hour. I believe for that we should get at least a warning and patch notes… Even if it is a 1 item fix…

Again u r right. I apologise for my rage

1 Like

No i am on official servers at the momment

The way i wrote it is wrong and i an apologising for that.
But what u wrote is true or at least seems true from the player perspective…
The day i will see another side of communication towards players i will stand with them and defend them (exactly as i stand against them in actions i disagree with-like an unscheduled download …)

2 Likes

I use no mods and i play on officials only.
I also made sure i unfollowed every single mod the day i decided i am not into modded servers (for now). Is that possible that any mods still getting updates in my client ?

yes there is. Its very small, which to me tells its some kind of bug fix.

I can tell which update is for a mod and which is for the game, because I have set the game to update only when I launch it. This only affects game updates - mods will ignore this and update automatically anyway (which sucks, but its a telling sign when update is for a mod).

1 Like

The patch notes are out.

“Exploit utilizing crafting system is fixed”. HOORAY!

3 Likes

Ah okay, well then yes, where are the patchnotes ?!

Yes, mod authors can push updates any time to the steam workshop.

I think we are talking apples and oranges here. 12 hours ago, when the OP posted, there was a steam update. A few minutes ago, my server shut down ( 4 hours early ) and my game updated. The patch notes showed up about the same time for the game.

So yes, this was a misdirected rage post, lol.

3 Likes

Well I just got the THIRD steam update within 24 hours… There may be something going on.

1 Like

Even though i insubscribed from the mods i used?

You don’t get updates to mods if you have unsubscribed from them.

1 Like

And here i am which thought that the lack of patches and bugs fixing for 3.0 is stalling :)))

But i must say, after a month of “nothing” they gather momentum now :slight_smile: Only hope that what they state it has been fixed, would be fixed for us aswell.

1 Like

No, then you won’t receive updates.

1 Like

What is really sad is that Steam is still patching the game, and Epic Games finished the patch in a few minutes.

1 Like

So maybe wait 24 -48 hours before ranting on the forums about patch notes eh?

nope maybe next time FC can do the job CORRECTLY…

1 Like

LOL! Standard answer. You should apply for a job so you can help change things.

i love how u judge me on my job without knowing anything about it…
but its ok ! ur best bet is to try downgrade someone? or u have something helful to say?
for ur info, its not the standard answer…
when one fails to do their job , it is not bad to recognise it! and its not bad to say “guys, we wanted to push the patch to make things better but we screwed u”

so be sure upon acts u receive answers.
same goes for fc , u me , anyone (or should i say any1 to trigger ur language insecurity a bit more?)!

Well your the one responding with a wall of text ranting about Funcom and now me.

i bet u did not even read the greek text i put i guess…

u should. it was written in formal greek! u can understand it