Cannot make low hits after entering Gallaman's Tomb

bug

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: Single-player
Region: [I live in Sweden]

The problem is I cannot hit enemies, stone, iron etc. below a certain height with a weapon or tool.
This occur often when I enter Gallaman’s Tomb, but it also occur other times. Perhaps I have went too close to the cave without thinking about it sometimes and then I have recognised the bug later gathering resources somewhere else. Either way Gallaman’s Tomb seems to be the big problem for me.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Run around happily gathering whatever you want and hitting crocodiles with your sword without any problems.
  2. Enter the cave to Gallaman’s Tomb.
  3. Now you cannot hit the crocodiles in the cave because your weapon won’t hit low enough to hurt them and you cannot gather the brimstone with your pickaxe without “crouch jumping”, rapidly hitting “C” at the same time as you use your pickaxe.
  4. Go outside and the problem persists. Killing crocodiles is now the most difficult task in the game.
  5. Restart the game and the bug is gone.

Hey @Rayne

Thanks for your feedback. We’ve received similar reports from other users about this issue. Were you in first person mode when this happened too?

No I was in third person mode every time. I rarely use first person mode.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.