Cannot unbind E & X command keys

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official |
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following:| PvE]
Region: [USA]

[Even though I enter new keybinds for the commands under settings, the E and X keys are still bound to the MOVE and STOP commands. Shouldn’t the new command keys overwrite the old ones?]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open Settings/Keybinds
  2. Enter new commands under COMMANDS
  3. Exit Settings and use new keybinds, which work fine.
  4. Hit the E and/or X key, and the commands bound to my chosen keys are still active. They do not seem to be resettable.

Hey @Indigo-Girl

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve done this, but you also need to re-map the “Command” button itself. In the first block of keybindings under Combat change “Command” to whatever else you like. That is the key that uses the e/x window.

I’ve been using F1-F4 as my thrall commands, and F5 for the command menu. Has been working well, and no more accidental commands while using E to open doors!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.