Can't attach Hatch to Wedge

Game mode: *[ Select one: (Online official
Type of issue: *[ Select one: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict (#1039)
Region: [ EU ]
Mods?: [ No ]

Bug Description:

Cant attach (reinforced) hatch to a (rienforced wedge foundation.
I did not test other connectings or types in this context.

Expected havior: Obvious

Steps to Reproduce:… Obvious

Hatch-frames to wedges, and foundations and ceiling wedges.

Tested on my test-server, no mods used.

1 Like

Oke the right one.(with the wraps and hatch hotkey the others are not relevant for me) try reinforced stone ?

it was a second floor so it could be fence beneath. (small tower)

Adding: While your there. (Its a diffrent topic somewhere inhere)
(fence foundations dont snap right on wedges)

Make a circle with the wedge foundations.

then try to surround the wedge foundations with fence foundations.
For me one will not snap(It will be straight aligned) ( perhaps khitan, not sure)

Fence foundations are working on wedges, but not on all 3 sides. This has been removed in an older patch due to some exploits. So yes, still working, but maybe not the way you know it from the past.

1 Like

I mean, all are on wedges, and wedges ceilings and wedges foundations. And they’re in air, not on the ground (picture perspective).

I build mostly with t3 if for the good, this was just as test for you. But sure, my days are endless, i’ll make you a set-up with reinforced stones. :rofl: Who knows ?

Wedges are tricky, and has still been. Also i use them mostly only for cosmetic purpose. I don’t relate on them for holding precious stuff (no chest filled with goodies) placed on them. I learned it also the hard way, so i avoid using them in certain ways. Not perfect, but mostly working for me.

1 Like

One picture more, with reinforced ceilings, foundations, and hatches, all together.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.