Can't create basic light armor after Exile Epics is learned?

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: NA - single player on my own machine

[Describe the bug here]Can’t craft basic light armour anymore

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Played through the game until I got epic armors - now I can’t make the basic version (ie version that user Light Padding rather than perfected light padding) anymore.
2.Tried using admin to reset my skills and didn’t choose epics, just basic armors but still can’t craft the basic stuff (it looks like I have some Reptilian epic recipe I picked up somewhere and I can’t get rid of)
3.This is making the game all but unplayable since I can’t equip Thralls anymore
4.Why does the player ‘forget’ basic recipes when the epic ones are learned? The epic ones need much more (and rarer) resources so you might still want to craft the basic ones.

The basic Armor should still be craftable on the armour bench. They are NOT craftable on the IMPROVED armour bench. Therefore you will need to have both. A strange decision I think but that’s how Funcom has coded it.

How you “forget” them is to respect your feats, and take only the armors you wish to have.

and Kwalya is spot on

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.