Cant create items or buildings after login

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: US

After i logged in i had to rspect my ALT which i didnt mind, but when it came to my crafting skills the were BOTH (avail and spent) at 0, i cant create nothing but basic items (noob player items)

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hello @siredzo, thank you for reaching out!

Could you please elaborate on what you mean by ALT, did you load an alternate save?

Did you reset both the attributes and the feats and, if so, did the issue persist after logging out then back into the game?

Since you’re playing in single player, you could try adding feat points through the admin player as a possible workaround.

Alt is another name for the character, and when i logged in i was not playing for 2 months. but when i logged in the attribs and feats where reset. i was able to apply points back to the stam, encumb, and other stats. but when it came to the crafting pool they were at zero (0) so i was only able to make the very basic items. i tried to repair my STAR sword and it said i didnt have the proper skills to do so. and im playing on a PS4 so i only have the one character

As stated in the previous reply, you could try adding feat points through the admin player as a possible workaround. Does this work out for you?

Could you also share a screenshot of your Attributes and Feats pages?

im on a PS4 so there only 1 character on my system, but here is the screen shot of what im talking about

put points in feats dood 8P

im all set i did have to use the admin to fix it for now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.