Can't log in - Funcom live services

Can’t log in - funcome live services

After launching game won’t log in to my account - “restart or try later” - anyone else getting this? on steam

I am getting the same issue with the Steam version.

Launch the game, says “Failed to Login - Please restart or try again later.” on the menu screen.

yep same here

Seems it could be a steam issue. See this thread for more if you haven’t already -

Same

same

works again for me

Same here cannot log in at all

mismo

A veces falla

Hey there,

There was a temporary downtime with Steam services last night that affected connectivity to the game. It should be resolved by now, but our team is looking into any possible remaining issues.

2 Likes

what happens if your company is not in the mood to work further on this program?

I remember Fatshark closing their services leaving a living community without chance to play “War of the Roses” furthermore…

Playing on a french server without mods. Since 1 day you warp around and get reset. It was a nice server, good ping, stable, populated mostly 10-over 30 people, even at late times. Now empty and not playable.
Bravo Funcom. They are french. They will not say a word. You see I am german. Makes things more difficult, y’know? At least it was so in the past… We guys are more… uncomfortable…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.