Cant log into Admin

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

Ca
[Free text]
Text not showing in log in window. Unable to log in. Restarted server same issue.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

Ok I have a gportal ps4 server. Did you install a admin password on gportal site. If so you should type that into your admin setting ingame. Other wise hopefully some one with a Xbox server can help.

1 Like

@Cr0nIc

1 Like

I have run this server
almost 2 years. Everything with my password is correct and unchanged. It was working 6 hours ago, after my scheduled restart at 0600 this morning is when I noticed the problem.

1 Like

I am currently working with GPORTAL to see if theres anything they can do.

1 Like

I haven’t had that happen. I thought you were just setting it up. Seems like it would be on gportal end and not Funcom. Never sent a ticket to gportal but it might be the best thing to do. @Hugo @Ignatius any suggestions.

1 Like

That’s funny you wrote about gportal while I was typing one of guys from work interrupted me. Let me know what happens

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

Its password delay. 30 Second delay from the time I enter the password till the time it shows up in the password window… Strange. Im going to re-install game tonight and see if that helps.

1 Like

Good to hear you figured it out. Makes sense I have always had to wait after using password before I can leave the settings page it’s always been that as far as I can remember. We have had the server over 2 years. It also does that in offline game. Will have to time it tonight

1 Like

Indeed, Up untill last night it was instant… But its not just me, I have to log into my Admin from the Xbox at my local GameStop store and its the same thing.

There is alot of delays recently. I can get a message hit my ps4 a minute or two later hits my watch and then even later on playstation app. I think Covid has playstation network slowed down.

1 Like

Its not just Admin log in… Its the entire Admin search function. Massive wait time to 1. Log into Admin 2. Search NPC. 3. Search items. This has to be a new bug.

1 Like

Xbox hasn’t had any updates recently have they?

No. Only thing affected are text boxes. ie: Boxes where you enter text, Admin password and Admin search.

1 Like

Typed admin password 15 seconds to get out of settings.

I found out that indeed there was an update on XBOX last night, Make sence now. We all know by know that Funcom cant fix something without breaking something else. I dub this the Admin Bug.

1 Like

Well I think it should be the CrOnic admin bug. Good luck with your server.

I’m on Xbox one and we didn’t have an update for Conan or the Xbox. Last update was the 11/16 patch that didn’t fix anything.

It may have been updated to the server’s themselves and not Xbox. I have seen that before on ps4. I think Funcom can update servers with out going through Sony and Microsoft approval.