Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

As the title says.
I am having a really hard to placing the Trebuchet Base to the Siege Foundation… I have not been able to play one in the last two trebuchet I tried to build…
Please fix this so it will snap on much better !

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Build Siege Foundation on building pieces
  2. Step 2 Try place the Trebuchet base on it
  3. Step 3 It wont snap on ???
  4. Etc.

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. We asked the team to give those pieces a look.

Please let us know if there’s any issue with other building pieces.

1 Like

Greetings @Jinkxd,

Could you provide one last piece of information for us?
By any chance have you tried lifting the trebuchet base piece before placing it? It should make it easier to place the following piece.

Regardless, we will investigate it further. :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I had a similar issue and solved it using the following process:

1. Remove Siege foundation
  2. When placing new siege foundation, use the scroll wheel to raise is so the foundation poles have space between the ground/base
  3. Place Trebuchet base

I have noticed the stairs are missing from the Siege foundation, I used stage steps around the Siege foundation to provide access

1 Like

This ^

Raising it from its default start point, will often make it work.

1 Like

Hi Mayra.

Yes I have tried to raise it all up, but it wouldnt connect with the Trebuchet Base…

Is it really supposed to work like that? You should fix it so you can only place it where it will connect with the next piece xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.