Cards extension

Personally, I find this question very important as Conan Exiles has become my favorite game for me.

Will the card be extended at some point?
And if so, will there be new levels for the characters?

Thanks to all who love these game like me.
You all be a great part of the community.

Survive.Build.Dominate

Master Clan of 3030 Official

I hope they do this. I was just in another guys suggestion the other day talking about something similar. I hope they do have plans of more levels and attribute plans.

By “card extension,” I presume that you are talking about expanding the existing world game map? Funcom has stated several times (in streams, etc.) that the map is complete / done. No more map expansion is planned.

There is some real estate that they have yet to fully expand into. But I would not expect much beyond a cave here, or a dungeon there.

As for additional character levels - I do not know if they have spoken to this directly - but I believe that, too, is a finished product. If you are keen on more levels, I believe that there may be some mods available that address this. At this point, I am not sure what adding more levels would do except add additional gates for existing crafting feats, and potentially throw the game balance out the window by adding more attribute investment points.

For explanation, see
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Map#Notes

1 Like

Ok thanks for the information.
That’s really boring, i got everything in the game.
I saw all locations.
Ark implemented new cards and have no problems with the engine. that is really a sad moment for me.

Survive.Build.Dominate

Tecnically you didn’t get everything and what you didn’t get isn’t planned to be released in the near future (it is only available in the admin panel and using a mod). I’m refering to the “Explore the Exiled Lands” achievement and the supposed final ‘lore’ boss (Mummy of the Ring).

You should search all the ghost chests and easter eggs (without checking the wiki).
It would be nice to have all the ghost chest locations and know what, if anything at all, the ghosts are doing and/or refering to. :thinking:
Depending on the case, you may or may not be able to find/open (certain) ghost chests due to a bug. Also something you technically may not be able to get.

Do ya play on PS4?
I play on PS4, and all what u can get on PS4 is what I have. So i can say I have everything. :wink:

Survive.Build.Dominate

That’s what you personally have the need for, not what the game may still have in store for you, I could imagine. But I’ll consider it.

Of course, there is more. But that’s not implemented, i know it. But that can wait, however, because they should first eliminate all the bugs.
The purge is not going properly, dead NPCs fall into the ground. And a lot more, the list is very long.

For now i have all. :grin::v:t4:

Survive.Build.Dominate

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.