Casting Table still does not work correctly

Hey everyone,
the casting table to smelt Gold/ Silver to Coins or Glas to Glas Flasks still does not working correctly. So you just need to smelt one coin first, before you can start to smelt the rest. If you move coins or flasks into your inventory while the queue is still working the complete process stops immediately.

TestLive Client - Public Test Server -EU- PvE C- Isle of Siptah

Uploaded a 30sek short video on my channel to show the whole procedure
Casting Table problems

Stay safe and healthy everyone :slight_smile:

@Ignasi @krish

3 Likes

Greetings @Maeroth!

First of all: may this day be filled with joy and conquers Exiled! Happy birthday :smiley:

Thanks for your report. Our team is aware of this issue with the casting table and working on it!
Please keep reaching out to us if you find any other crafting problems in our Lands. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @Mayra. I wish I could do, but right now I create a new content video for the german Conan Exiles Community for the NPC changes comming tomorrow on Siptah with 2.3, where I explain the changes the Team made, also talking about the blocked areas and explaining the changed Convergence Trap to start or stop a purge on Siptah.

If you or the Team want: On my channel are far over 400 Conan Exiles Guide Videos since the early access and release until today :wink: But it is in german language only :wink: I can read and wrote, but my spoken language is with a heavy german accent :wink:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for being part of our community! :smiley:

3 Likes

I have to thank for many years of entertainment since Age of Conan, Secret World or Conan Exiles @Mayra. If I could I would make a lot more videos about those games, but as freelance CGI Artist it is a complex time management.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.