Game mode: Online
Region: US server, official PvP 3527
Not sure if it’s a bug or new intention to make it so catapults (even defensive ones on your own base) aren’t permanent. But…
Built a nice catapult on top of a fully Black ice T3 base. It was awesome, built on a five by five grid of T3 foundation two layers thick. Foundation was at 80% stability because it was above a roof. Catapult was 70% stability. Logged in last night to see it gone and log saying it lost stability at server reset the night before. Four days after I built it. Sigh… rebuilt and hoping it remains again.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Build 5x5 grid of T3 foundation, 2 high (50 blocks total) on top of a roof, so foundation bricks are all 80% stability.
- Build catapult foundation, base, stack and arm
- Wait 4 days, confirm catapult at 70% stability entire time.
- Login day 5, see defensive base catapult gone.
- Check log. See catapult “lost stability” during server reset.
- Scratch head going “WTF”, rebuild catapult and wait again…