Catapults Break Bases on PvE

Online Offical
Bug
PvE-Conflict
EU 1040

Catapults SOMEHOW break Bases.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.ASK THE DUDES THAT BROKE MY BASE
2.FIX IT
3.BAN THEM
4.ROLL BACK MY STUFF
5.K THX BYE

1 Like

No reply from Devs here ?? Nothing ? I lost 650 hours of gameplay the other day cause of this bug. This is completely gamebreaking forPVE. Bases weren’t supposed to break at all. The resources I lost were in the tens of thousands of highend resources. All the T4 thrills multiple times all t4 armorers. Hundreds of hours of gameplay and decayed looting. All lost cause of a glitch that allowed griefers to break part of my base and loot it.

1 Like

Sorry to hear Jet, I also play on the same server and not had the issue yet but no where near as big as you. Maybe im not attractive enough which is good as i dont really have anything useful. If you need some help in some way i dont mind helping you out.

Thanks man but I will stop playing this game. I am cool with the servers being unregulated for spam and stuff but I am not cool with having gamebreaking bugs like that. If I wanted to have my buildings break I would play PvP not PvE.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.