Causing a Purge

I am looking for the triggers to cause a purge faster, currently i get a purge once a week, but i would to make that twice a week.

Does anyone know what actions i could take that will increase the frequency of the purge. Currently I farm the villages at the mounds of the dead and construct T3 building parts to push the purge meter up.

2 Likes

Plug for my friend Barnes YouTube channel, it includes a purge activate method

3 Likes

T3 building definitely helps. Leveling up thrall and crafting at crafting benches also helps too. Those are how I do it. With two people playing, I’ve been able to get two purges within 48 hours.

Killing mass ship works too

Yep, this is the same method that I use. Not surprising for those that have already watched that episode though. :wink:

1 Like

According to the wiki, there’s a number of different things you can do to raise your Purge meter, but there’s a catch: each of these things you do counts only once during a certain time period. For official servers, this period is 15 minutes.

For example, it doesn’t matter if you kill one NPC or the whole Black Galleon, if you do it within 15 minutes. Likewise, it doesn’t matter if you place one ceiling or build a whole castle within that 15 minute period. But if you kill an NPC and place a ceiling, those count separately.

Even armed with that knowledge, it’s a right pain in the ■■■ to trigger the Purge if you don’t have clanmates to help. Of course, you could resort to leaving your toon logged in overnight and that should help a lot. I don’t do that, because I don’t want to leave my PC running overnight just because Funcom doesn’t wanna give me a way to help grow my Purge meter voluntarily :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.