CE Canada game patched? bugged?

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Canada]

have they patched even partial nudity on offline xbox canada recently( aug 2020) ? i’ve also noticed that the game generally runs/loads a bit slow on xbox (offline) and also crashes quite often. anybody else having these issues??

funcom’s and xbox’s customer service are a joke at this point as i’ve been trying to reach them for months for a response. i see it as buying a service only for it to not perform despite you paying for it fair and square. utter bs if the game has changed all its drawing points after taking your money and without prior information. its never happened to me on any other xbox game in 15+ years. WTF funcom.

Funcom is aware of the crashing/loading issues. Basically they are running into Out Of Memory (OOM) issues and they have hired some developers and moved some internal staff around to fix the problems plaguing the XBOX version. There are four developer notes that explain what the situation is in more detail. (Note 1 Note 2 Note 3 Note 4). It will unfortunately take some time to fix so we have to be patient a bit longer. As to your nudity issue, there is a different bug that has been around for a while where your settings get reset after you log off. It is possible that you have to just reset your setting to partial nudity each time you play the game.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the info! the resetting hasnt worked for me so far. i’ve even re-installed the game and none of the issues were fixed.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear, but what I mean is that every time you play the game you have to set it to partial nudity. The bug causes the game to forget your settings when you quit out of the application.

still nothing :frowning: same issues persist.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.