Ceronesthes- Everything Wrong with Conan Exiles (And How to Fix It) - PVP Review and Suggestions

, ,

I agree with most of Cero’s video, and have issues of my own with some of his points. I don’t really have much to say other than that. I think that if FC implemented all of the changes that he put forward, the game as a whole would improve, but certain areas would still be problematic. More feedback from more players (put into easy to understand posts/videos) would allow for a general consensus of what we, the players, would like. PVP and PVE are different monsters to FC to tackle, especially since a nerf to PVP is a nerf to PVE as well, and seeing as how Conan is a PVE game with PVP bolted on, it is (and should be) PVE first. PVP server settings, on the other hand, need some reworks to bring the fun back into funcom.

Edit: I will also add that I have one thing that I strongly disagree with: Creating level 60 characters on PVP servers. Transfers fill that niche perfectly well. All you would have to do is disallow inventory transfers and boom - level 60 entrance to a server. This allows new players to organically get to 60, and allows experienced PVPers to server transfer with their level 60 character, which would achieve the same goals that Cero wants. Transfers allowing you to keep your recipes is all that I wanted when I wanted transfers in the first place. I didn’t want to have to go and farm Fragments of Power just to get my recipes again. The transfer of my entire inventory, though? No thank you.

5 Likes