Changing PvE conflict servers to PvP

I wonder who made this stupid call to change servers to pvp, can we get some info about that ?

3 Likes

this is bait and swicth … refund time … oh and never buy anything from funcom ever again …

3 Likes

#Back Servers PvE Conflict

4 Likes

This is a really mean thing to do to the PvE conflict players. I don’t have time to log in daily and protect my base from sieges. PvE conflict provided EXACTLY the balance in pvp fighting and pve building/exploring that I was looking for. To make this switch after my friends and I have already sunk a time into building a base and leveling characters is downright awful.

Please revert this change. No one in the community asked for the removal of these servers. I have no idea why it was considered, let alone imposed upon the PvE conflict players.

10 Likes

This is my plea, this is my cry. Please bring pve conflict back. It was the perfect game mode for so many. I am so tired of getting wiped by remorseless clans. Even with low pop in beta it was terrible. And the pve servers are too dull.
I really want to play the game again, bring pve conflict back! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Back Servers PvE Conflict

6 Likes

@AndyB You say you have the data to back what you are saying, fine and dandy, how about just had those servers almost empty converted to PvP? Was the less of 2 evils.
You just did a wrong move, alienating a big part of your gamers, those who have jobs and have the money to back you up full price and future dlc and you just showed the middle finger to us, the working class, that no longer have the time to put in a game that is a major time consumer but still have the time to play it after work.
This was a bad move, all the backlash just show that your “data” doesn´t mean squat and many people like the mix of PvP with PvE.

Just changed it back, admit the error and people will forgive but not forget.

7 Likes

The point in this post is that you guys don’t seem to know how disapointed the people who played on this server are about being riped off of their servers without even asking their opinions… that makes the players ask themselves if they are playing a game with a competent Developer who care about player opinions and don’t do things as they like… You guys always said in your streams that you guys were improving the game together with us and taking our opinions about what should change, so why you guys didn’t take our opinions about this servers? With one day of launch you guys sai you guys have enough data to assume that PvE-C weren’t high populated? And what about all this people waiting for their payment to buy the game? Or the people who are trying to sell things on steam so they can get enough money to buy the game? All this people who will still buy the game maybe 2 weeks latter? Without at least 1 week of launch you guys can’t assume having enough data to make a change like that… Please, rethink your actions and give us back the Perfect and most Awesome idea you guys had, the PvE-Conflict Servers!!! I’m probably not spending too much time on this game with the normal PvE server cause it becomes boring way too fast because of the things i mentioned on my other reply to this post, and i just can’t play on PvP for obvious reasions… And i can say that a lot of player probably won’t even buy dlc’s in the future because they will feel tired of playing on the normal PvE servers.

9 Likes

It’s my day off and the kids are asleep, if you revert now I’ll forget it ever happened!!

8 Likes

Nothing!!! No response! Come on guys! Change the servers back! They were full!

1 Like

Just a disgusting action…

This would never have happened if “Blizzard” had made the game !

Totally unprofessional.

4 Likes

You really had to mess it up? Please revert back the change - I do not care for full PVP server, there is no fun in those, which is the reason I started with PVE-C. My server was full, and without a proper queue I sat there waiting for an open spot refreshing the page constantly. I am not even complaining about constant crashes on my xbox, I just want my server back.

6 Likes

How incredibly short sighted by Funcom. Alienated part of your player base and screwed over those who have already built on these servers. What genius decided to convert these to PVP and not PVE? Revert them back and wait a week to make a decision like this. What kind of amateur company makes this decision a day after release?

2 Likes

Yes imagine if “Blizzard” shutting down the “Classic servers” the next day they were launch or transform them on “Legion servers”.

Scandalous.

6 Likes

I’m so mad I didn’t even read the full announcement! All of a sudden server 1652 restarted and boom! We were FN pvp!..we/global exploded with what the ■■■■■ is going on! Did this to Xbox and PC! Wow! TURN THEM BACK TO WHAT WE SIGNED UP FOR PLEASE!!

2 Likes

What you did Funcom… was wrong. You can’t base data off a game that JUST RELEASED!!! you DON’T have accurate readings yet. You just basically told your community that you aren’t worth the time to listen too. You pulled the rug out from under players, you disregarded them, you force them one way or the other and assume that the servers weren’t popular because of data that isn’t really noteable data in the first place. It just released you won’t get accurate readings until a few weeks into the game. You didn’t even give it that much time. I myself am a Design and Media Productions student about to graduate with a degree in the field. I know coding takes a long time as well as designing the game, but when you do something like this to a consumer it’s completely and absolutely wrong to do. You can’t make a big decisions like this and expect people to be okay with it and basically tell everyone that you don’t see anything wrong with what you did. You promised you were working together with your consumers and then do this? How is that working with them. People who were playing and working hard are forced to find other servers now, ones they didn’t want to play on in the first place. I consider this a rather large mess up on your part and that there is something wrong with what you have done.

4 Likes

Yeah! But Blizzard think sometime…

The obvious change would be to change back the PvE-Conflict servers to just that, would it not?

I don’t realy mind (/care) if you add 200 new only PvP servers, I just want the server i joined as PvE-C to stay PvE-C.

3 Likes

You guys are just killing it! Releasing a game with 3 servers for a whole continent, changing server mods because you are to lazy/cheapskate to open new servers, game still have basic bugs… :joy: :clap:

4 Likes

You haven’t even had the game out long enough to even have accurate stats! Last night trying to get on a PvE conflict server was almost impossible without waiting for someone to get off the server. All the PvE conflict servers were full in NA and you changed them to PvP today! Guess you can’t use Stats now because you killed off a game mode casual players wanted, but great job on letting us down and choosing which players get what they want even if it screws others over, we paid for the game just like they did. At least do a survey/poll before making decisions based off of 24 hours worth of data.

11 Likes