Chaos in official server 4312. Undermesh bases

Dear administration! We play on the most populated server in Oceania. And here is chaos! We have repeatedly written you reports that there are a lot of undermesh bases on our server. And this is very sad. People are very angry. You ask us to view the rules every time you log in to the game. We do that. But why aren’t these rules followed? Why can some people use cheats and others not? Or are you suggesting that we should all start building undermesh? And what will it lead to? Please pay attention to us! This is no longer about secret bases or anything else. We are talking about complete impunity, arrogance, rudeness and disrespect for other players.

Server: Official 4312 (PS4)
Name of undermesh clan: Hearty stew, GAN (now theay are one clan Hearty stew)
PSN ID: mid-hole, hz-77zz, clQr-_-, Doudou_0521, wuyan_666, feng008c, KNG_Flow, XxDiviiNExX13, Gypsy_Hunting and others.

P.S.: I had to put a lot of effort into writing this post because I don’t speak English.

2 Likes

READ THAT TO FIND OUT HOW TO PROPERLY REPORT THE ISSUE

1 Like

That’s just really awful. I understand why you’d be so upset. That would be enough to make me rage quit.

PS. Your English is great.

4 Likes

That is the first time I have seen pictures like that. Now I understand what a obstacle they cause. Good luck and you typed your post better than the mine.

1 Like

we’ve already sent reports. And we received a response that the check may be delayed, etc

has anyone had a similar experience? How long does it take to process a report?

I agree. This situation discourages playing. The server 1312 also has an undermesh base, more precisely 2. when the game is fixed? Is it really that difficult? Or at least go in as an administrator and destroy it.

We don’t want exploits spread around the forums and social media and would appreciate them not being posted on the forums.

It seems to me that exploits need to spread, maybe then the problem will be solved faster

I think it immediately flies into the trash

My dear Hearty stew! As I see this post offended you. I really hope it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Therefore, I will also share a video of your fun

P.S.: Why do you change the name of the clan so many times?

1 Like

Hello, im having a hard time trying to find out how to report a clan. there is a clan blocking the southern jungle ob on offical pvp 3560. The clan name is ( gods of war) I was told they cannot do that.,and to hop on here and report them. But how do I go about reporting it exactly? Does funcome do anything respectfully? Thank you

Hi. Sorry if I am spamming. I think I posted this on 2 other comments but did not see it post, I’m sorry if you see this 2 more times, please forgive me.there is a clan blocking the southern jungle ob on offical pvp 3560. The clan name is gods of war. I was told they cannot do that.,and to hop on here and report them. But how do I go about reporting it exactly? Does funcome do anything respectfully? Thank you

Hi you can send a report to the administration. The instruction is here:

How to contact us

If you want to report an infraction in any of our official servers, please contact us via Direct Message in our forums. You can do so by going to your profile, selecting Message, and in the recipient field type in @Community . Do not tag any other players or members of our community in your reports.

Once you’re filling in the report, please make sure to include the following details:

• Platform
  • Name of the Server
  • A description of the infraction being reported
  • Irrefutable, veridic proof and evidence to back up your report. This includes, but is not limited to, screenshots, videos, timestamps, names of characters and guilds, profiles.

Make sure to reach us this way to report players, clans or exploits. We won’t be able to refund or return any loss of property caused by an infraction or abuse and as a result, any such requests will be dismissed.

If you want to appeal a ban , you will first have to have read these rules and make yourself aware of them. Once you have done that, get in touch with us in the way described above and provide the following details:

• Platform
  • Name of the Server
  • If on PC, a link to your Steam profile.
  • Clan or clan names you used to play in.

Once provided those details please wait until we get back to you. When appealing a ban, you might be required to provide any explanations or information we might deem necessary in order to consider the appeal of the ban.

NEW FORUM ACCOUNTS: Please be aware that newly created users can’t send private messages until a certain threshold has been met, which is to read 5 different posts, 30 different messages, and spend 10 minutes logged in. This is to prevent automated spam.

Thanks man!

Imagine if funcom just removed chairs, dawnbridges and rhinos as pets :smiley: problem fixed in 5 min