Charachter already logged in

So i have been having a problem with that since last wednesday i have been unable to login to my AO account. For some reason the game crashed and after i booted the game back up and tried to login i keep getting the message that the account which i am trying to play with is already logged in.

I made 2 support tickets which both have not been responded to, but seeing as i just found out about the florence thing that might have been the reason for that.

Still though i have paid for a month subscription play time and that is just running out while i cannot login. Anyone know how to deal with this problem?

Hi Relod23, I’m very sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging in. This issue can sometimes occur when crashing or disconnecting suddenly. If you have a second game account, you’re welcome to submit an in-game petition for assistance (if you haven’t already) and a GM will help you as quickly as they can.

If you’ve been unable to log in completely for several days in a row, we might be able to credit them back to your account as well, but it will take some time to process the request due to our recent office closure. Please be assured that our team is working very hard to catch up and help everyone who’s been waiting as swiftly as possible.

Your patience and understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. For some reason i am able to log back in again, now there still has not been a reply to my ticket though so i am wondering how the lost game time will be taken care off?

Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear you were able to log in, again!

Your ticket’s likely still in the queue, if you haven’t heard back yet - I’d recommend replying to the confirmation message you received when submitting it with an update on the situation. That will ensure we have all the information we need to get this sorted for you as soon as we can. :slightly_smiling_face: