Character Movement from Exile Lands to Siptah

Hey All,
Could someone answer how character movement works between Exile Lands to Siptah? There is a lot of info out there but most of this looks out of date. I know FunCom was saying there was a plan to allow characters to move between them but I’m not seeing anything in server settings. Love to hear break down how it works and if its in place?

Another question on this. If they can move, is there any restrictions from moving from PvC-E to PvP and back?

2 Likes

From what I understood, consoles are still pending on this function. You will be able to switch from PVP to any, PVE-c to same or PVE, and PVE only to PVE.

2 Likes

Now if anyone from @Community want to update us on when the functionality will hit the game…non-commital of course (if there is such a thing lol) …are we looking EoY or is this something that will come q1 or q2 next year?

1 Like

Thanks for the answers all. Hopefully, these features will appear on their next major update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.