Charisma ,what it does actually?

It is so long that I gain charisma by eating the five fishes at once but I didn’t quite understand what it does , can anyone tell me please ?

you need full nudity server and no clothing on male character to enjoy your charisma

3 Likes

makes your pp big.

4 Likes

But for whatever reason - not boobies

3 Likes

Try to use it on a male horse.

5 Likes

It makes the Darfari meal a bit better :smiley:

4 Likes

Here’s a fun thing to do if you have full nudity and a male character: get the charisma effect (e.g. by drinking a potion of endowment), strip naked, wield daggers and press the “block” button. Make sure you’re in 3rd person camera mode. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I play European Conan my friend , so no worries :rofl::rofl::rofl: , Still my character is always female for 3 basic reasons .

1. Male characters are walking like apes :rofl::rofl::rofl: , ofcurse my first character was a male darfari with total white long hair and beard , looking more like a prophet than an exile , named after my nickname stelagel …
  2. …but once for fun I created a female character with great gifts and I named her after my dog Bella . That was it ,I felt in love m8 , women in this game walk with grace , they are perfect . Since then Bella , Farm & Build is status .
  3. I love farming all around the map , so I prefer to watch a female bottom than a man’s :wink: .
4 Likes

You mean that the darfari stakes are healing faster ?

Words. Because I am required to form a complete sentence.

8===D
8=====D
8========D

4 Likes

I would be more inclined to say it turns players into a male horse. If you get my meaning.

1 Like

It was there the whole time…

1 Like

That’s what she said.

3 Likes

What does this mean:

“I gain charisma by eating the five fishes at once”

1 Like

There are five types of rare fishes, the ones you catch with the improved fish trap: anglerfish, catfish, dogfish, grouper, and moray eel. Cooked dogfish gives you the same effect as the potion of endowment :wink:

1 Like

No, Darfari = Cannibal = erm… more tasty part for the dinner table :smiley:

1 Like

a unique fresh sausage

1 Like

wait where are the mechanics for this irl. this real life game sucks.

1 Like

Blood sausage!

1 Like

4 Likes