Cheater raiding all comunity, fly glitch 100 times a day. Half the server already left

Game mode: [Online]
Type of issue: [Bug / Fly glitch]
Server type: [PvP ]
Region: [1128]

A new player on the server using fly glitch to destroy all the player’s bases. he managed to break into more than 7 bases, players that already left the server. We are talking of players that played there for a month and even years. Take notice the player is logging in every day at 17:00 when siege damage starts. and jumps freely 100 times or more. Also Bear in mind that the player has been playing on more than 250 servers, meaning he plays Conan just to destroy communities. If no action is taken, he will continue to do so until you have no one left to play your game.

As the last thing, you can’t even see his name when pressing tab key facing his glitch installation.

A weird installation made of a foundation, a triple weapon rack and 3 spears on the rack. He uses this to produce a glitch and catapult him up in the sky and lands on people’s roofs. The reason he doesn’t take fall damage is that he logs off when he is close to landing. I don’t know the whole process, but here’s a link on youtube of everything you need to know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCQSv1Zu_r4

for any admin that is willing to take action against this player and prevent server 1128 from becoming a barren land Please PM me and I’ll give you the player’s name and battlemetrics report.

If you have Problems with Griefing and Herrasment here you found the latest Information from Funcom.

If you need more assistance please
DM @Ignasi or @Hugo

and a replay from a Member from the Community Support