❄️ Chilled Godbreaker Boots - Karmic Ability

Game mode: [Online | Official PVE]
Problem: [Bug]

Chilled Godbreaker Boots are no longer providing Karmic ability.
Upon being hit, these boots will lose durability but are not restoring any durability to weapons.

I’m not experiencing this on my end both normal and chilled godbreaker boots are working properly for me.

1 Like

I am not sure if my thrall has the chilled ones or normal ones, but he repaired yesterday just fine.

Edit: oh, you made another thread for the other version too… Well, at least one version worked for me yesterday and 2 days before (after patch).

1 Like

Hi @Zeb, our team will look into this matter, thanks!

1 Like

I’ll look at it again when I get on. Quick question tho, Were yours created before or after the Mounts Update?

I made my first set of Chilled Godbreaker Boots last night and they are definitely repairing my weapons.
Been wearing them since. For context, Im playing single player on PS4 and made them on Jan 16 2020.

1 Like

Thank you.

My Server is going through restart, I’m waiting for that then I will retest.

All except one, were created AFTER the mounts update.

And the one pair which was created before, are on a thrall which I havent moved since update.

1 Like

Alright after a Server Restart, the Chilled Godbreaker Boots are functioning as intended. But the regular Godbreaker Boots are not, I have tested to confirm and will upload SS to my Godbreaker post. I will however withdraw this post.

1 Like

So I tested both of these again on the official server I play on and I noticed that neither the chilled or regular godbreaker boots are functioning properly today. They were working on the same server the other day when I responded to the post. Very weird.

1 Like

I have noticed the inconsistency as well. Thank you for looking into it. I was starting to think I was crazy. :joy:

I don’t think his post necessarily ruled that out, per se. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:joy::yum:

1 Like

Worked find at my thrall. Repaired different weapons during the whole day…

Yeah it’s weird was working fine yesterday not working at all today. Just odd. Will continue to watch and see if it goes back and forth.

2 Likes

Yeah but I love your kind of crazy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.