Chinese tribe using glitch on server #1091

Um… Battleye will not find exploits. You have to understand… Battleye is looking for cheating programs such as auto-aim programs, botting programs, and the like. It will not find things like people building in a location they shouldn’t. The difference is Battleye looks for 3rd party apps, not glitches or bugs in the game.

And yes, Funcom has said they will not police tge servers. They will patch out any glitch or exploit they can find. However, as of now they will not ban people using those glitches.

Ok, I can understand now, what I need to do is bug the maximum I can, because that would be really fair (according to Funcom team). The other players who have no custom of using glitch, who throw their money out buying conan.

First off, life isn’t fair. It’s just not. Get use to it. It’s got nothing to do with Funcom. They created a great game. If They knew these exploits and glitches existed, they would have corrected the bugs.
The reality is, people suck. Not everyone, but some people just want to cause grief and they will find away. Look at building around obalisks to block people out. No matter how big funcom would make the no-build zone around an obalisk, someone would wall them in just to be a pain.
So don’t blame Funcom, blame people.

As for not moderating the official forum, look it wasn’t on Funcom’s plan and budget. They can’t just generate a new revenue stream that covers multipke moderators after release. They are a publically traded company and the investors would flip. So we are out of luck there too unless you want to invest say a million to cover all needed costs and such.

Lastly, who says some of these things are glitches? Building under the map sure, duplicating items yeah. But structure spam as a method of area denial… Blocking access, that may be part of the game. This isn’t hello kitty online here. It’s Conan. We start naked on a crucifix. It’s a harsh world so expect some challenge. Don’t like it, get stronger.

So don’t blame Funcom, blame the griefers. Life sucks, buy a helmet, and get stronger.

1 Like

I know there is a lot of wrong things inside the game, but the impunity of players who simply destroy and steal within the game. This is the first game I see that wants to grow up and does not care to play it.
Simply banning the very few games would make the community improve, and thereby increase the number of games, there is no success without a post purchase.
And when you say that I should bet on more money … I already bought the game, I do not have to spend more money to guarantee that the game will not be mismanaged.
It is absurd that the conan community accepts that they do not punish servants, and love to use glitch and bugs.

I understand the issues and support you OP, on our server, there are Russians who do similar stuff such as building under the world and inside glitched towers that no one can reach, it’s resulted in some clans simply thinking about stopping. The other day they managed to build a tower inside of claimed land in order to climb into someone’s base, we kind of united after that point, if funcom don’t deal with cheaters, we have to.

Because Funcom thinks this is not work for them, these junkies simply destroy their work and broadcast it live. huya/13600528

@Melcom Come and watch the Chinese destroy my base.

There’s a guy with bug status, they did not fix it at all!

Sorry, I´m still not working for Funcom. I am only a Volunteer.

It was to watch with us, I know there is no one working for the “official” servers. hahahaha

I love this server :slight_smile:

Shut up russian glitcher. I hope in the next life you born as a real man who fight fair.

It will be alone on the server, besides being very bad pvp, they are incredibly ignorant.

Run, come watch the Chinese attack your base hahahahahahaha
I’m going to die of laughing now. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
You’re a joke hahahahaha

We are also dealing with a lot BS from a Chinese clan in the server we play, 1930! The entire community there is burned because of all griefing, many have already left, the few who remain dont have fun anymore.

I see lots of reports from Chinese griefers in the forum, but there are some great chinese players in our server too that are also victim, dont label all chinese as griefers and hackers. Funcom need to address the griefers issue ASAP! The entire community is bleeding because of less than 200 players spread through the servers, messig up EVERYTHING! Im sure Funcom put a LOT of money and resource in this game and you are allowing a few people ruin all this, it makes no sense!

I spoke Chinese in this case, for actually being Chinese, without the intention of being xenophobic.
Really are minorities want to destroy the servers, what I think is more absurd is the community to shut up before these administration.
We all bought this game, and when we entered an official server, we should be treated with respect by the team that sold us that product. Funcom really needs to do something, there are an average of 15,000 active players in the game, and those numbers do not grow, even with sales going.
No one will indicate a game, which can not be played even on official servers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.