Chosen of Asura Alchemist

Just knocked out a Chosen of Asura Alchemist if I turn into a thrall do I still get armor?

I doubt it. Could be wrong.

Hi by chance do you know if it’s actually Armor you loot from body or is it a recipe?

Armor looks like.

And I found the priest of the asura. Who knows what it is for?

To obtain the armor you have to kill the chosen of Asura NPCs and loot them.

This because not being on guard placeable thralls you cannot access their inventory in any other way after made them your thralls.

Lethdol Twox, Speaker of Asura and Vattende, Confessor of Asura are Mitra’s archpriests.

2 Likes

You want too much :smile:

It seems to me that low-lvl Alchemists’ spawn was nerfed lately (no more Alchemist in the Skulker’s End, for example) - so you are VERY lucky to obtain our dear @Multigun :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been even more lucky: my main base is not far from SInner’s Refuge, so I do a run every morning just after server reset, in the last 3 days I’ve found her (because she always spawned as female) 3/3 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I play SP, so I’m going to build WoP right there just for Chosens of Asura ))) I’ll decorate it with statues and planters in their honor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have a tiny base (basically just a Wheel of pain and a cooking station) south of the Noob River near the Exiles Wanderer spawn. It’s a bit of a walk from the home of the Chosen but doable now that unconscious thralls float. Gotta catch them all!

…and then murder the rest and steal their trousers.

2 Likes

It’s an alchemist. All crafting thralls are not place able in the world therefore you will not get anything they are holding.

1 Like

Where are you farming the chosen at?

If I remember correctly the Asura armor is legendary and cannot be crafted only looted and must be repaired with the legendary armor patch kit (only recently Implemented)

1 Like

And I’ve got Sir Bowen right now :wink: Good enough for the first run

1 Like

Any other place besides Sinners Refuge that there spawning at?

Sinners Refuge is their location. Technically the Asura priests can spawn at another location where Exile priests have been able to spawn, but that chance is very low (2% chance). Sinners Refuge offers your best chance by far.

3 Likes

I’ve got you at last! Such a nice girl you are :grinning: It’s good that spawn rate of Asura Alchemist is high enough. A chance to get excellent Alchemist for low-level players. Now I’ll farm Asura armor.

1 Like

25%/75% to spawn Female/Male in case you’re curious. Irrelevant to me, though I’m happy its setup that way because I like to give my own modders variety when I add in custom thralls for various purposes.

1 Like

I’ve been slaugthering chosen ones for 2 straight days now. For some odd reason, the gloves seems to be rare, several others on my server have trouble getting those. Anyways, great addition, this patch is awsome.

1 Like

It can be an Easter egg for vanilla Lineage II and it’s Dark Crystal set :rofl: Terrible memories of farming this recipe for days and weeks in the Valley of Saints…

1 Like